Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published (except in the form of a lecture, abstract or thesis), nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where applicable, I have declared conflict of interest in the manuscript that may influence any of the parties involved in the publication, production and readership of the article.
- I have read the author guidelines and the manuscript adheres fully to the requirements laid out in the guidelines.
- If this submission involves human subjects, I declare that the research complies with the highest standards of ethical consideration in terms of the procedures followed. Informed consent was sought and granted. The data was treated with anonymity and confidentiality. Ethical approval is granted by the relevant institutional body where applicable. The ethical procedures have been detailed in the methodological section and if requested, full evidence of the ethical procedures will be provided by me.
- By submitting this to AJIMS, on behalf of all the authors, I admit that all the data provided in the submitted paper are real and accurate.
- I confirm that the editor reserves the right to make editorial changes to my manuscript accepted for publication to enhance clarity or conformity with journal style
- I confirm that I am aware of the journal's Article Processing Charges (APCs) of R10,000 payable upon acceptance of my paper.
- The submission, and consequently, the publication of this paper has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities.
- I have included my ORCID to this submission.
Authors who publish with the African Journal of Inter/Multidisciplinary Studies (AJIMS) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication.
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, or thesis.
- That the paper is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.